Courses and webinars, seminars and conferences that cover the main areas of intellectual property: copyright and related rights, patents, trademarks, unfair competition, licensing etc.
learning center and
event search: online training, conferences and seminars and other patent related events. EPO
Conferences and key events. EPO
e-learning center. EPO
- European Patent Academy: Promoting and supporting education and training in patent-related intellectual property. The Academy's activities are divided into five programme areas: Institutional strengthening, Professional representatives, Innovation support, Judicial training, Academia
- PIUG's calendar:
Patent Information Meetings, Conferences, and Seminars
- European IPR Helpdesk:
listing of upcoming events related to IP/IPR
- IP and IT Conferences - A resource for scholars. Llist of academic conferences, symposia, invited lectures, and programs in intellectual property and information technology law, policy, and research. It is focused on events taking place in North America and for North American scholars and lawyers.
- Practicing Law Institue offers programs and publications to serve attorneys and professionals in all areas of practice includin intellectual property, copyrights, patents, trademarks. In-depth programs, topical briefings, and various publications in the area of
Intellectual Property. In-depth programs, topical briefings, and various publications in the area of
Conferences, Meetings and Seminars. This site provides access to information about meetings held at WIPO and related documents comprising a detailed meeting calendar and search facility. WIPO events by topics.
- WIPO Academy. The Academy offers a wide and growing range of general and specialized courses on all aspects of intellectual property (IP) and its management. Delivered both by traditional, face-to-face means as well as distance learning, these tailored programs are designed to equip an expanding number of target groups with the specialist knowledge and tools they need to find their way around the IP system, to use it effectively and to manage their IP assets. Its programs cater to different target audiences - inventors and creators, business managers and IP professionals, policy makers and government officials of IP institutions, diplomats and representatives, students and teachers of intellectual property and the civil society. WIPO
Catalog of Cources.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association:
Meetings & Events Calendar, AIPLA
Meetings & Seminars and
Future Industry Events.
- Intellectual Property Owners Association:
IP Meetings and Events
- International Trademark Association:
Programs and Events;
Events Calendar. From the Annual Meeting to local forums, roundtables and digital learning, INTA's Programs and Events help you stay up to date on issues that affect your brands.
INTA's E-Learning Programs are dynamic, on-demand educational resources that offer the best value in online trademark education for anyone, anywhere in the world. E-Learning features fundamental topics like Trademark Basics and Trademark Ethics as well as timely webcasts that cover hot topics.
- Management Forum's
intellectual property conferences and seminars.
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI):
meetings and seminars
- European Community Trademark Association:
events, conferences and meetings
- LexisNexis: Conferences and Training -
IP, Technology and Media
- European Patent Institute:
Calendar of Events
- UK Intellectual Property Office:
- Anaqua's intellectual property
events calendar and forthcoming webinars
- Managing Intellectual Property:
- IPMenue upcoming
intellectual property conferences
- The Chartered Institute of UK Patent Attorneys:
Institute events and
Non-Institute Events Calendar
intellectual property events
- Licensing Executives Society International:
IP Events around the world
Should you know any other great resources please add your comments!