I am delighted to introduce you to our recently launched patent translation tool - IPTranslator.
The tool, which is aimed at
patent professional, has been built based on the work carried out in
PLUTO over the last 2 years which has focused on tailoring automatic translation technology specifically to translate patent documents. It allows you to translate patents on-the-fly, in your browser, no matter where you carry our your patent searches.
IPTranslator has been developed with a number of features designed to make the life of a patent professional more easy and efficient. Some features include:
- Browser Translation - Translation directly in your browser no matter which search tool you are using
- Secure Translation - Translated text is submitted securely and is never stored or tracked
- PDF Translation - Upload PDF files or other file types to have them translated directly
- Improve your Translation - Add unknown terms to your dictionary or correct mistakes to improve future translations
- Analyse your Translation - Bilingual keyword extraction, segment highlighting, save and share translations
- and much more…
We have built translation systems to translate between English and the following languages:
For other languages, we provide access to other online translation systems until we build our own. You can also use this feature to compare our own translations to others and see the difference.
IPTranslator supports on-the-fly translation from almost all of the major patent search services both free and commercial, including (but not limited to):
- Espacenet (EPO)
- Patentscope (WIPO)
- Questel Orbit
- Depatisnet (German PTO)
- Google Patents
- Chinese Patent Office (SIPO)
The best thing about IPTranslator is that you can try in now
for free simply by visiting
IPTranslator.com and following the on screen instructions. We look forward to hearing about how you get on! Also, keep an eye on our blog, and here on IPInsiders, for updates: